X weapons should give similar damage range with diff procs

X weapons are not all created equal.

At this time there are some x weapons that out damage others. This is making the prices in these weapons range from 2kgc to 10k gc

How is it that one classes weapons function better or out damage others.

This is horrible. The best weapon in the game atm for damage output is a 2hs that can be used by knights and royals.

How is it that a 2H weapon used by another class is severly outdamaged?

How is it that a 1 handed weapon can outdamage a 2 handed weapon.

Please take 10 min of your time make lvl 30 weapons used by each class and test the damage output of these weapons and make them similar. This is ruining the game experience for some classes and causing people to play classes they don;t want to just to remain competitive.

This needs to be fixed. I have been patient but the weapons I have worked so hard and paid so much for are being outclassed by others that I can even use. >.<

Take into account that a person is losing a shield when using a 2 Handed weapon and fix the stats accordingly. I’m getting crushed on the lost stats and DR and now weak damage.

Please do this or allow me to change my main class and trade in my weapons for the correct build because these balance issues are still lingering. Been waiting almost a year.

Thanks for your time and speedy reply.

I have gone over this with you in teamspeak many many times.

You’re refering to how a 2HS is better than Claws and Edo’s in DPS. The balance of X weapons is not all of them do the same damage, if it was, it would make it pointless to have options at all.

2HS is the highest damaging X weapon, I’ll give you that, but it also greatly nerfs your character making you take high damage.

Claws are probably the highest survivable X weapon and has AOE built into it. It also has a buff that can proc and give all nearby clan members 1000 HP each for 60 seconds. It also has 2 stun skills to keep the target from hitting you back. Also it is only usable by Reapers and DE.

The Edo X weapon is built through and through for pvp, as they were on live. It has Decay Potion Debuffs, High Crit rates, Damage Procs, a buff that boosts the crit rate of your character and a debuff that nerfs the crit rate of your target. It is solely about burst damage and it is pretty decent at what it does. However as I’ve told you in the past, I’m considering boosting some of its damage or crit damage amount to make it hit harder.

Now as far as your comment of take 10 mins of my time to test weapons, first I have to say, 10 minutes is bullshit, it would take longer than 10 hours to do any sort of tests that would be worth doing. On top of that, I’ve already spent way longer than 10 hours testing these weapons and you should know that as you have helped me with many of these tests.

I’ve taken into account that these weapons are 2 handed, you know this, you’ve made this comment before in teamspeak and i’ve very clearly replied to it.

I know you feel like your character should be OP and all other characters should be shit, but this is simply not the way I do things here. As far as waiting almost a year, the X grade weapons were created a year ago from this month. You have not had any of these weapons for anywhere near that time.

As far as changing your class, you also already asked me this. If you want to change your class, either re-roll your character or get Tier-5 and make your subclass a knight or whatever you want. I’m not gonna give you special treatment because you don’t like your class. There are other Dark Elves that enjoy the class and disagree with your statements saying they are weak.

Repeating these complaints in posts over and over again does not make me want to change anything when I feel your complaints are simply because you expect to be stronger than you should be. Making the same points over and over again does not make them right or make me agree with them any more than I already do or don’t.

I’m not going to get into an argument over this. I have asked many times and you still don’t think x weapons should be the same. I agree with you they should not. But making the best weapon in the game only avaliable to certain classes makes that the class everyone wants to play. You must be able to see that.

You’re refering to how a 2HS is better than Claws and Edo’s in DPS. The balance of X weapons is not all of them do the same damage, if it was, it would make it pointless to have options at all.

If they are weapons that everyone can use I totally agree with you

2HS is the highest damaging X weapon, I’ll give you that, but it also greatly nerfs your character making you take high damage.

With the gear players have on the server they still don’t die and they kill so fast it’s a non issue. It was a great idea to have that penalty but I think it’s not working as intended. I’ve see a player 2 shot your event mop using this weapon. I guess the nerfing of the character did not have a chance to kick in…

Claws are probably the highest survivable X weapon and has AOE built into it. It also has a buff that can proc and give all nearby clan members 1000 HP each for 60 seconds. It also has 2 stun skills to keep the target from hitting you back. Also it is only usable by Reapers and DE.

And… It sucks. No one wants it. A zellin is much more desireable.

The Edo X weapon is built through and through for pvp, as they were on live. It has Decay Potion Debuffs, High Crit rates, Damage Procs, a buff that boosts the crit rate of your character and a debuff that nerfs the crit rate of your target. It is solely about burst damage and it is pretty decent at what it does. However as I’ve told you in the past, I’m considering boosting some of its damage or crit damage amount to make it hit harder.

What is the dark elf PVE weapon and don’t say the claw. With 40 str and the claw at lvl 30 I get outhunted by other players using s80 weapons.

This is the first post I have said anything about it in so I’m not posting repeatedly.

I see you have a problem with me asking you to make (X) items equal in damage. You refuse to change it and you feel it is fair.

Now as far as your comment of take 10 mins of my time to test weapons, first I have to say, 10 minutes is bullshit, it would take longer than 10 hours to do any sort of tests that would be worth doing. On top of that, I’ve already spent way longer than 10 hours testing these weapons and you should know that as you have helped me with many of these tests.

I have been there as we attempted to test these weapons and you kept telling me that it’s good the way it is. I kept saying that it should be stronger to make up for the stats of losing a shield and you disagreed. When I speak to you, you get upset easily and dismiss me and begin to say in the end it’s your server. So I have to conceed to that.

You can ask the top player in the game UMF and ask him to test the difference between these weapons and he will tell you that the claw is shit compared to the other weapons. This hurts the resale value of these weapons and they end up being worthless. Just look at the bridge in weapon values between a zelln and any other x weapon. That should tell you something.

I’ve taken into account that these weapons are 2 handed, you know this, you’ve made this comment before in teamspeak and i’ve very clearly replied to it.

I know you feel like your character should be OP and all other characters should be shit, but this is simply not the way I do things here. As far as waiting almost a year, the X grade weapons were created a year ago from this month. You have not had any of these weapons for anywhere near that time.

I asked you if you were following the original Lineage character structure. Any old Lineage player can tell you.

Knight = Tank HIGH SURVIVAL Average dps
Elf is versatile
Mage is heals, buffs support
De is DPS and low survival rate

With a “TANKING” claw you made the knight the dps and the de the tank

As far as changing your class, you also already asked me this. If you want to change your class, either re-roll your character or get Tier-5 and make your subclass a knight or whatever you want. I’m not gonna give you special treatment because you don’t like your class. There are other Dark Elves that enjoy the class and disagree with your statements saying they are weak.

As for rerolling I have spent over 1k cash on this character and I don’t want to spend that again Yes I have spent that much and have reciepts to prove it. I’m not asking for special treatement if someone wants to change and is even willing to pay you It might be an option. You are making it clear that it’s not an option I see. There are maybe 1-2 more de that are active on the server and the highest one is even in my clan and even he said that the de weapons need to be buffed. He also uses a 1 handed zellin over the de weapon.

Repeating these complaints in posts over and over again does not make me want to change anything when I feel your complaints are simply because you expect to be stronger than you should be. Making the same points over and over again does not make them right or make me agree with them any more than I already do or don’t.

Again this post was about the inequality of the damage output of x weapons. Because of this difference in damge output by the weapons it make some weapon (zellin, X2HS for example) more desirable than others (yes claw, edo, xbow, staffs)

I can see that you are getting angry about it that’s my cue to take a break from playing, I have seen first hand what you do to players that you think are stirring up descent and you have stated many many times this is your server and here you are the GOD.

I used to agree with you about people bothering you and I agree emailing you repeatedly and texting you was going way overboard. I made one post on the forum. I have also made many many other posts helping people and answered many many questions in game to help people. I have made videos with and without compensation. I’m trying to help here.

I know I’m not winning this battle. (even though the whole server would have been winners by having weapons that gave similar damage output thus allowing more versatility and choices for players) In this case I know I am powerless and it’s your server.

There is so much more to say but in the end it’s your server and it’s your rules. I don;t want to get you MORE upset. I’ll go back to my fucking corner now.

I’ve never stated that I am the God, not once or ever. Players have compared me to a God, but I do not consider myself as that.

It is however my server and I will always do what I feel the most fair and honest way to ensure the server stays successful and an enjoyable experience. I cannot however please everyone and I have accepted that. And while this may be your 2nd post complaining directly or indirectly about your class, you’ve spent many hours complaining in teamspeak where I have addressed your concerns and gave you my honest opinions and feelings of the way I’m handling it and what I have determined fair. The reason your DE weapons are hard to sell would not be because they suck so much as because there are not many DE players. When people go back and forth between reaper and their main class they don’t want to not be able to use their weapon. The weapon Morraltach that you claim is so unfair is worth so much because there are so few of them on the server due to people avoiding the same fate of not being able to use them on their main classes. However now that people are seeing how strong they are, they are wanting to get it anyways for when they are reaper or doing a subclass knight. What I have made clear though is, the Morraltach is most likely getting weakened a bit, because it is a bit too overpowered in its damage. I’ve told you this at lease 3-4 times in TS. I’m in no hurry to reduce its power because knights have spent a good amount of time being undesired class, however, in due time this weapon will be facing balancing to make it more in line with the way it should be.

As for 2 shotting the event mobs, most weapons can 2 shot the mobs by the start, but 2 shotting the TX mobs, I highly doubt it as I’ve got a +60 Lv 30 Morraltach with insane stats and gear and I still don’t 2 shot the mobs inside the castle.

I wasn’t saying I expect you to re-roll your character, I was telling you the options as I have not and will not change someone’s class. The only option I may add in for changing classes is related to changing subclasses for T5 and possibly swapping subclasses for main classes for T5. But this will be an addon in the future and will cost GC.

Anyways, if you feel you need to take a break, then do so. I can’t please everyone and though I try my best, I have to spend my time on what I feel will better the server as a whole, than try to please any one specific character. You may have spent a lot of money on your character, so have a lot of other people. If I were to make my actions be ruled by whatever anyone who spends money thinks I should, then this server would die out as all of the players who don’t spend money would leave, this would leave the ones who spend money bored and not wanting to play anymore. So I treat all players equally, whether they spend $10,000 or $0.

I’m done with this on my part this conversation is going no where. As you say I have repeatedly given you my opionon on how to better the game experience for players on this server and make gameplay more even.

You know I have extensive knowledge on game design and mechanics on many platforms and have worked with game devleopers and beta tested games for a few large software companies in groups and raids of up to 50 players at a time and even was a member of 2 world first kill guilds. Unpaid.

I have been on leader on a few games live and have interacted gm’s on those as well.

You know that in all our discussions I have made sense. I understand this is your server and what you says goes and I’m stuck with that decision…

… but I’m not ok with you making it seem that I don;t know what i’m talking about and just being a crying bitch or speaking up to make my particular class “OP”

I’m in it for my clan.

I think the majority of the server can say that I am fair and generous and spend time trying to address my game members concerns. Many believe that I know what I’m doing, this is evidenced by the makeup of the clan I run now and the amount of active members.

I have spent time playing mage, knight, de, elf, and royal on your server to reaper and above and have a full grasp of each characters abilities. I try to do this to make an informed decision.

I’m ok with you telling me to take my suggestions and shove it but it’s not cool to say either I don’t know what I’m talking about or i’m trying to do or say things just for myself and my gains. I’m not making any money off this server at all on the contrary I spend hard earned money here like many others.

Many others feel the same way and I’m sure you can see that in the chat logs. In the end it’s your decision to have the game setup the way you do.

I do have fun interacting with the players that I am able to call friend here.

I’ll just stay off global and not badmouth anything in game to not be accused of trying to spread ill content of the server.

I’ll return to my little corner now and shut the fuck up it seems like you are set in your ways.

I’ll be around for my in game friends and clan members if they need anything and stay off global.

I’ve taken the time to respond to these long posts now 3 times today. I have not said you are qqing or called you a baby or even insulted you. I have not said your opinion is worthless or insulted that either. On the contary if I didn’t value your opinion or even you as a player, I wouldn’t bother replying to your post here at all. I think its frustrating that I have to repeat myself yes, as we have had this same discussion in TS and you said back then that you understand. You don’t agree but you understand. Yet you continue to make posts in protest about it, like you’re trying to get the server to back you on it to bully me into seeing things your way.

With that being said, you are not complaining about these issues for your pledge, you are specifically in all of your posts in this topic talking about DE specific issues and how you dont feel like they are good enough with the weapons that are specific for them. The only value this is to your clan is that it makes YOU stronger if I were to do what you have suggested.

I’ve also never told you to take your suggestions and shove it. In fact I’ve never had a problem with ANYONE giving suggestions. The problem is when the same suggestions are made by the same person, over and over and over by the same person when I have already spent more than enough time explaining why I cannot or will not do what they are suggesting.

Since both of us have made our points clear, I’m locking this post because neither of us need to waste any more time on going back and forth. If you want to spend some time getting these things off your chest in TS I’ll be available tomorrow to chat.