14th Anniversary Donation Event (2023)

Here’s the details for the Donation Event and donation related changes for this year’s 14th anniversary. See the event page for information relating to the other changes in game.

Increased GC Rate

All donations in the months of July and August will be at a bonus rate of 20 GC per dollar donated, this can be boosted further by making larger donation amounts. Use the donation calculator to see these rate changes and find out exactly what we will give you as a gift for your donation. For those who donated before these rates were applied during the month of July, we will manually deliver the difference to your character.

Mini Game Galore

During this event, throughout the summer, there will be tons of mini games on the site to trade these gift coins for. This system that will showcase and allow playing upwards of 7 mini games, everything from classics to some of the newer ones, it is called the L1.5 Arcade. You can view the active mini games and get to each of them through the link here: L1.5 : Arcade [Custom Private Lineage 1 Server]

New Mini Game - Antharas Wheel / Chests / Shop

Finally poor anthy won’t be left out of the events! All 4 dragons are now represented in the mini game Arcade. I’ve also revamped the prize pools and shops for them to ensure they match their designated dragons!

Anniversary Event Drawing Details

Entries will be tallied and drawn during the first week of September and all donations made throughout the months of July and August, 2023, will be counted as one(1) entry for each dollar donated during this time. The more you donate, the higher the chances you have to win! You will still receive gift coins and Pandora passes as normal. Here is the prize list:

Grand Prize (2 Random Winner)

• One(1) Custom Designed XR Grade Custom Weapon (* See details below)
  • Your choice of 1 Pieces of XR-Grade Armor from the following sets:
    • Elmorian Leather Armor
    • Elmorian Robes
    • Elmorian Heavy Armor
  • 3 Limit Break Devices (Blessed)
  • 3 Protection Enchant Weapon - X
  • 3 Protection Enchant Armor - X
  • 1 Loyalty Anniversary Item (Limited Edition)
  • 1 14th Anniversary Health Rune I NFT ( OpenSea )(** See details below)
  • 1 14th Anniversary Mana Rune I NFT ( OpenSea )(** See details below)
  • 1 14th Anniversary Daily Cubic NFT ( OpenSea )(** See details below)
  • 1 14th Anniversary Penetration Rune II NFT ( OpenSea )(** See details below)
  • 1 14th Anniversary Resilience Rune II NFT ( OpenSea )(** See details below)

First Prize (2 Random Winners)

• Elmorian Leather Armor
    • Elmorian Robes
    • Elmorian Heavy Armor
  • 3 Limit Break Devices (Blessed)
  • 3 Protection Enchant Weapon - X
  • 3 Protection Enchant Armor - X

Second Prize (3 Random Winners)

• Elmorian Leather Armor
    • Elmorian Robes
    • Elmorian Heavy Armor
  • 2 Limit Break Devices (Blessed)
  • 2 Protection Enchant Weapon - X
  • 2 Protection Enchant Armor - X

Third Prize (6 Random Winners)

• Elmorian Leather Armor
    • Elmorian Robes
    • Elmorian Heavy Armor
  • 1 Limit Break Devices (Blessed)
  • 1 Protection Enchant Weapon - X
  • 1 Protection Enchant Armor - X

Fourth Prize (Up to 25 Random Winners)

• 1 Limit Break Devices (Blessed)
  • 1 Protection Enchant Weapon - X
  • 1 Protection Enchant Armor - X

(*) Custom Weapon is modeled off of the top tier weapons at the time of the event’s end. Customizations for this weapon can be further made by discussing the details with @Zajako after winning the prize. All details of this weapon are at the discretion of @zajako/L1.5 and although your thoughts/opinions will be taken into considerations, ultimately the decision for all details of this weapon will be decided by @zajako.

(**) NFT Prizes are required to be claimed before November 1st 2023. After this date, they may or may not be available, as in the future they may be released into the public market. Claiming an NFT prize requires contacting @Zajako on Discord or via email zajako@gmail.com and validating that you are indeed the winner. After validation, you must provide your crypto wallet address for delivery. See below for how to link your crypto wallet to the game. Prizes may be delivered at variable times to reduce costs for gas prices. They may also be done all at once at the end of the event after enough people have claimed them.

NFT Wallet Setup Information

These NFTs will provide passive boosts to your characters in game if you link your crypto wallet (currently limited to MetaMask wallets, more may be supported in the future) to your account via the page here: L1.5 : [Custom Private Lineage 1 Server]

Once linked the server will be able to see the NFTs in your wallet and provide the bonuses for each NFT that is affiliated with L1.5.

NFTs can be traded on public markets like OpenSea for crypto currencies like Etherium. Allowing you to buy or sell the NFTs and collect them all. Also these NFT bonuses stack, making it so that you can get even more bonuses by collecting more than one.

Whether you hold and get boosted by the NFT, buy more NFTs or sell to make money off of the NFT is up to you, as the NFT marketplace is controlled by the community and any NFT in your wallet is yours to do with as you please.