After having difficulty from the sieges on Nightmare Land last year, the Haunting Demon Lord was seeking for more power. Deep in the depths of Nightmare Land he discovered the Hallowed Grave which upon opening cursed him and his minions with deep dark power. This power destroyed their high health regeneration ability however gave them immense amounts of health as well as as strength that fluctuates with time. This changing strength will change them sometimes to being enraged or even elite upon spawn.
The event will continue from October 2nd until November 30th
Event Hunting Zones
- Mobs in Halloween Land are mostly random level and made for mid to
low level/geared toons.
- Normal spawns include Haunting Phantom,
Spook Shadow, Spooking Phantom, Black Cat and rarely Scarecrow.
- Special spawns include Epic Pumpkin King (not suited for low levels
or solo players), Pumpkin King, Pumpkin Servant, Scary Lich and
- Very rarely a Hallowed Pumpkin King can spawn, he
should only be challenged with a strong group of warriors!
- Mobs in Nightmare Land are all high level, high health and high tier mobs designed for parties of players.
- Normal spawns of Hallowed Stalkers and Hallowed Ice Beasts are throughout the zone.
- Special spawns include Hallowed Demon Lord, Hallowed Ghouls, Hallowed Crawlers, Hallowed Zombies and Hallowed Red Eye.
- Re-spawn time on normal monsters is very random and should be long enough for most of them to not re-spawn before you kill others around them, allowing you to have time to make your way to the special spawns.
The following items are boosted for the duration of the event:
- Skull Helmet
- Bone Armor
- Bone Shield
- Pumpkin Sword
- Pumpkin Suit
- Hyrulian Master Sword
- Hyrulian Shield
The new pumpkin set is released for this year which is only slightly better than last years. However, when you have all 3 pieces equipped it opens a jewel socket for the upcoming brooch/jewel system.
- Pumpkin Helm of Loyalty 
- Pumpkin Armor of Loyalty 
- Pumpkin Guarder of Loyalty 
- Loyalty Pumpin Set - 2014 : Gives the Helm,Armor,Guarder loyalty items, Aden Hero’s Chest and Random Jewelry Box.
There are two new items in the gift master for helping with the spawning system. One for each event land. You can use the item to teleport to the specified event land with a hint on the special spawn location. These items are also permanent items meaning they are not deleted on use. The hints they give are messaged to you on teleport and refer to the area as to where the special spawn was triggered. These are the same items that were purchasable last year. You do not need to obtain them again if you already have them.
Event Spawning System
In the event zones there are two types of spawns. Normal spawns and Special spawns. Normal spawns re-spawn based on the amount of time after the mob die. Special spawns happen hourly. When triggered they clear out previous special spawns and change locations. These spawns also are not 100% for some of them.
There are many features to this event that are covered in a much older event’s detail post. Reading this post will help understand many of the items that can be obtained from the event mobs. You can read that post here: http://www.l15server.com/messageboard/threads/67-Rawktober-2011!
Also there may be a few updates/additional features added to this event before the end of it. I have a few things I’d like to add however, there are several almost finished huge additions to the game I need to get done first.